Isopropyl Alcohol 91%16.0oz
This First Aid Antiseptic can be used as an antibacterial cleansing agent to decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes.
Made in CANADA
100% satisfaction guaranteed
clean the affected area; apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily; may be covered with a sterile bandage; if bandaged, let dry first
Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (91%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water
For external use only. If taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result. Flammable – keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Ask a doctor before use for deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product: do not get into eyes; do not inhale; do not apply over large areas of the body; do not use longer than 1 week. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Caution Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and the respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.